Saturday, October 21, 2006

Computer issues!!

I can't seem to get my pictures to load from Photobucket. Some internal system error! Since I know so much about computers LOL, I 'm not sure what to do. I'll have to wait until my wonderful neighbor can help me. Do they offer classes for incompetents like me? I am amazed that I have gotten into blogging to begin with. I am computer challenged to say the least. Oh well, at least I am trying.

I started a sock last night with the Packer yarn, but ended up frogging it because I had dropped some stitches and got totally mixed up when I tried to correct my error!! I think I will start over today with the socktoberfest yarn, since Halloween is only 10 days away. I do love my yarn!! Great job, Scout. I will definitely be ordering more yarn in the near future!! I need some WI Badger yarn and some Milwaukee Brewer yarn to complete my sports team collection.

My kids and I are off to New Richmond to celebrate the 15th and 14th birthday of a nephew and niece. We are going to all meet at my parent's house and it usually turns into a fun time for all!! Confession time once again. I don't get to my parent's house as often as they would like. It just seems that the days are so filled with the kids and their activities. Weekends usually consist of laundry, cleaning, yard work, more kid stuff, church, etc. I believe that feeling guilty is just a condition of motherhood, and I just add to it by feeling guilty that I don't go visit my parents more often. Does anyone else deal with this issue?

I need to get ready to go. Hubby is staying home with the furry kids because he is working on reviews for his staff members. He made breakfast for all this morning and even brought mine to me in bed!! I am one lucky girl!! I told him that he spoils me, and his response was "Don't get used to it." LOL, he will continue because he has for the past 16 years that I have known him. I truly feel blessed that he came into my life.!!

Happy knitting!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are absolutely not a computer incompetent - you are doing awesome with your new blog. And you'll be surprized at how quickly you pick up more and more because of the time spent blogging. I just know you'll have your lovely pictures up posted in no time.