Saturday, December 23, 2006

Merry Christmas one and all!

I want to thank all of the wonderful knitters who have sent kind words during this difficult time. I just picked up Mel's ashes from the vet today. They were in a very nice oak box with a gold engraved name plate that also had his birth date and death date on it. I cried lots of tears again this afternoon, but I know we did the right thing for him. I sure do miss him and his goofy ways.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and enjoy time with family and friends. I think I may be getting a swift and ball winder, and if that is the case, on Christmas morning I will probably be winding some yarn while the kids play with their new toys!!

Thanks again for the comforting words. Happy knitting to all, and to all a good night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
Can't wait to see what you got for christmas! wink