Thursday, December 28, 2006

I don't have any pictures to post today, but I just needed to express how much I enjoy reading other people's blogs and making friends through my hobby of knitting. It is fun to know that other women and men out there are fanatics about knitting too. This fall has been an interesting one to say the least, but I am grateful that I have my friends, in person and in blogland. Someday I would just love to be able to meet the wonderful knitters that I have been "meeting" through this blog and others.

We are going to visit our new puppy on Saturday, then we can pick him up on Jan. 6th. I can't wait!! He is very cute. I will post pictures on either Saturday night or Sunday.

Tomorrow our pastor, Mary, is having her annual after Christmas Knitting Fest. I am looking forward to spending time with my fellow knitting friends and eating some of her yummy food. Happy Knitting all!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I can't wait for puppy pictures - oh, how I love puppy breath!

Karen said...

I'm so happy to have "met" you too, and am so glad you decided to start your knitting blog. I look forward to getting to know you better in 2007. :) Happy New Year!!!