Wednesday, December 27, 2006



Christmas Goodies
I must have been a good girl this year! Look what I got: A swift and ball winder!! Yeah!
I also got some Malabrigo Chunky to make felted slippers and a book, Folk Socks by Nancy Bush. I'm still very sad about my Mel, but I know we did the right thing. We have a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy picked out and hopefully we will be able to pick him up this weekend. It will be fun having a puppy around.
The picture of me on Christmas morning isn't very pretty, but I am in my new bathrobe! It looks like a weigh a ton! I haven't lost any more weight this fall, but I haven't gained any back either. Hopefully my back will get better soon and then I can start working out again. I have to say that we had a very nice Christmas. I think the kids were happy with their gifts, even though we weren't able to get the Nintendo Wii. I will keep looking though. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Happy Knitting!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Winding the yarn for a new project is one of my favorite things to do! ;)

My aunt and uncle tried so hard to get a Wii for their grandson this year but didn't succeed either.

Karen said...

So glad you had a nice Christmas. The yarn on the swift looks lovely!! Don't worry, a bathrobe adds pounds to anyone - not to mention the pounds that the camera adds!! Please let us know how the new sock book is!!

Dixie, Yellow Dog Knitting said...

so, now that you know how to wind yarn , watch out! I might put you to work!
Hugs