Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Please Mr. Postman....

I have been trying to be patient with the USPS. I have packages coming from Germany and the UK. My Little Cotton Rabbit from Julie and my sock club package from Claudia, aka Wollmeise.
I thought both of the packages would have been here by now. I hope they didn't get lost. I also ordered a gift for Grant from the Discovery store. The tracker said it was in Memphis, TN on Dec. 5 and was now in the hands of the USPS. I didn't think it took that long for mail within the US to get from one area to another. Memphis isn't that far from Eau Claire. If these packages don't arrive by next Monday, then I'll start to panic and make phone calls. Yes, I am not the most patient person on this earth, I admit. I'm just so excited to see my rabbit in person and the yarn. I've seen a lot of pictures of the yarn on Ravelry, and I just know it will be even prettier in person.

My throat is feeling better, now I've lost my voice. I think the kids and Tom are happy about that. :) The fingerless mitts have been soaked and are now dry to wrap. I really think they turned out neat. I started a pair for myself. Well, I'm going to my friend's to scrapbook today. I need to get my stuff together. Happy Knitting!

No comments: