Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Cheer?

After school I told the kids I needed to take a picture for the Christmas cards. Well, let's just say this is an experience in our household. As Maggie says, "Mom, we're not a perfect family, so you won't get a perfect picture!" Okay, she's right. I wanted an outdoor picture without coats, hats, and gloves. Grant did not like this idea and those pictures turned out crappy. I settled on a picture taken in front of the tree. I now know why I don't have a lot of pictures of my kids together. Someday they'll all like each other and get along, right?

The mail carrier did deliver the package from the Discovery store, so that is a relief. I'm bummed my other packages haven't arrived, but hopefully they will come tomorrow or Saturday. And now for your viewing pleasure, the picture we picked for the cards:

No comments: