Sunday, March 02, 2008

More volleyball...

We had another tournament today. The good part was that it was here in Eau Claire, the bad part is that Maggie's team didn't play very good. She is frustrated and I don't blame her. She is very competitive and some girls on her team just don't take it seriously. They have one more tournament next Sunday in Rochester, MN and then they are done. I hate to admit it, but I'm glad. This has been a learning experience for all of us. She wants to try out for the club team again next year and I hope she makes it and has a more postive experience.

I have been knitting, just not blogging or taking pictures. I seem to have starteritis. Yes, I believe that is a made up name. I have started a sweater and frogged it, am working on my Diva sweater, have a mitten done and one more to go, started a scarf, and began designing a fair isle sweater. My ADD must be in full swing! :)

I'm tired and the dogs are looking for a lap to cuddle with. I'm going over to Ravelry then I'll hit the couch. Happy knitting.

No comments: