Friday, August 17, 2007

I'm a student....

Well, what does a stressed out mother of three do to relieve stress? She registers for two classes!! Yesterday I registered for Physics and Chemistry. For those of you who haven't known me for very long, this is a strange and scary thing for me to do. I wasn't very fond of science and math in high school. Well, since I want to go into the Ultrasound program, I need these two classes to get started. I figure if I can't handle these classes, then maybe I shouldn't waste anymore time and money to continue with the program. I am confident that I can do this and I really need to for my self-esteem. Being a stay-at-home mom for the past 14 1/2 years has been wonderful but very trying at times. I am not a therapist or doctor and I just can't fix the issues that Grant has. It has been hard to admit that but it is true. He has a developmental disorder and nothing I can do will change that. I'm currently looking for another therapist for him and have to hope that someone will be able to get through to him.

The boys are off to Milwaukee today for a Brewer's game. Maggie is having her birthday party tomorrow night. We are expecting 20 girls:) The plans are for swimming, pizza, and tye-dying shirts. It will be a lot of fun. Maggie has really nice friends and it am actually looking forward to spending time with these girls. Tonight she is going to watch High School Musical 2 with some friends. I will have the house to myself for a few hours. I plan on working on my sweater and cuddling with the pets.

Have a good weekend and happy knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck in your new classes. I know you can do it!