Saturday, March 17, 2007

This is my son's favorite day! When he was little, he thought this day was just for him!! The first thing my mom said when she met him hours after his birth was this: " Boy he has a sparkle in his eyes, I think he will be your little leprechaun!" He has lived up to that!! He is such a sweet boy, but has made me wonder at times why he does certain "naughty" things!!

I have been working on my sweater from the class I took on Tuesday. It is Sally's Knitting Bag Sweater from Sally Melville's Color Book. I am really liking how it is coming along. I also want to start my socks from the STR club!! We have been watching the NCAA tournament, and I am in first place in the bracket pool that my hubby has with his fellow workers!! I think it is really funny!! I had no idea what I was doing, but so far so good. There is one guy at the office who is a big know it all, and he is in last place right now. I would just love to finish ahead of him!! I sound really nasty don't I? I am generally a kind hearted person, but this guy rubs me the wrong way.

I hope you all have a great St. Patrick's Day! The Quigley's will be having corned beef with cabbage and potatoes for dinner!! Happy knitting!!

No comments: