Saturday, September 29, 2007

Just a quick post..

I really don't have much to say today, but since it has been a week since my last post I thought I'd add a little one today. School is going well for the kids so far. Maggie is having fun playing volleyball for South Middle School. Grant had a good time at the Homecoming dance last week. Patrick is having fun seeing his friends everyday at school, the learning part of his day is not his priority, but he is doing fine. I got one of Tom's felted clog slippers done and am working on the second. Patrick saw the first one and said, "Mom, I think that is a bit big for dad!" After I explained the felting process, it made more sense to him. Okay, that's all. Sorry, this hasn't been the most exciting blog lately, but that's my life right now. Happy knitting!

No comments: