Sunday, January 11, 2009

Writers Block...

I don't have much to write about, but since it's been over a week I thought I should post. I'm still working on my swap pal's project. I'm almost done. We had more mice this week which totally grossed me out. Tom filled a hole under the dishwasher with some copper wool and also filled in around the hose that comes into the house from the air conditioner. So far we haven't seen any new droppings, so I hope we are done with the mice. Ick!! The exterminator will be called if I find any more mouse poo!

I'm anxious to start working on my Clapotis with my Wollmeise in the Frosh colorway. It will be so pretty. I have a long list of projects I want to do including some fair isle socks. I plan on using my Wollmeise Jultome that came in my December sock club package along with some natural. I signed up for a bus trip through Yellow Dog Knitting to go to the Bohus Exhibit in Minneapolis on January 31. I'm sure the knitting will be fabulous. I may have to break my yarn diet since we will be stopping at some yarn shops that day too.

It's only 11 days into my yarn diet and I hate it. I love yarn. I'm going to try and finish a project or two then re-evaluate. Okay, I need to get to bed. Happy knitting!

No comments: