Tuesday, January 20, 2009

St. Louis...yipeeee!

I will be going to St. Louis at the end of April for The Loopy Ewe's Spring Fling. I put my name into the lottery in December, but wasn't picked. Last week I got an email from Sheri and they were able to get the people on the waiting list in, so I get to go. Teachers for the weekend include: Wendy Johnson of Wendy Knits, Cookie A of Cookie A Designs, and Anne Hanson of Knitspot.

I am so looking forward to this. Spending a weekend knitting with like minded people will be so much fun. I'll probably break my yarn diet that weekend. We get to shop at TLE. I should take cash so I don't go crazy, cuz I tend to be a bit impulsive. :)

I'm making progress on my Clapotis. It's been fun working on it. Pictures tomorrow. Gotta run and get Grant from school. Happy knitting!

1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Hope to see pictures from your trip !