Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Brrrrrr......

This cold weather stinks. I heard on the radio this morning that this is typically the coldest week during the year for us. I believe it. Friday morning the forecast is -22F. My kids are hoping they cancel school. I think if the temp. plus wind chill gets to -30F, they will close schools. I am thankful that the sun was shining today. I need sunshine.

I finished my swap pal's project and I plan on getting it in the mail Thursday. I have a few more things to buy to add to the hand knitted item. I'll post a picture next week.

I won't be going to the Bohus Exhibit after all. My daughter has Winter Carnival on the 31st and I want to be here to help her get ready and take pictures. The dress we bought her is beautiful and looks like it was made just for her. Oh my, she is growing up. She asked me if I would be a chaperon for the dance and I said sure. It will be fun to see all the kids dressed up.

Tomorrow I'm getting together to knit with a few friends who I haven't seen for a long time. It will be fun to see what they've been knitting. I plan on working on a basic sock while I'm there. I get a bit distracted and need a mindless knit.

No comments: