Saturday, May 26, 2007

I bought myself this wonderful ring last fall, but just got around to putting it up on the blog. I purchased it through Dixie, at The Yellow Dog.

I just love this ring, I never take it off. If you want one, contact Dixie, and she can order one for you. I believe the designer lives in California. We are having a surprise 80th birthday party for Tom's mom tonight and his brother and sister-in-law and son are staying with us tonight. I need to finish folding clothes and wiping down the kitchen cabinets. I love my husband because he is so helpful with the cleaning. He vacuumed the whole house and swept the hardwood floors. I did the bathrooms and kitchen. It goes so much faster when you have help. Mr. Patrick even pitched in this morning to help us. He is such a good boy.

Have a great weekend. I hope to post a picture of my scrap blankie by Monday. I am having fun with it. Go to Shelly's blog to see pictures of her blankie and the inspiration for mine.

(Maybe you have noticed that I have links on my posts now. I just figured out how to do them!! It really wasn't that hard, I just didn't understand the written instructions I had gotten!)

Happy knitting!!

No comments: