Sunday, May 20, 2007

FO, HONEST!!

On the way to Milwaukee I knit Maggie a Calorimetry from Knitty. Can you believe I actually have a finished project?! I know that I am probably the only knit blogger who has just completed my first one, but I was waiting for the perfect yarn. Scout, hand-dyed some to match Maggie's ski jacket. It is perfect for her!! Of course I am still trying to get my picture to load onto photobucket so I can transfer them to this blog, but no luck. I am such a computer imcompetent. We had a nice time, even though the Brewer's lost both games!! They are currently winning, which is nice, but we are home!!!

I am going to work on my Monkey socks and hope to get them "off my back" this week! Then onto the socks from The Loopy Ewe sock club. Happy knitting!!

No comments: