Thursday, May 17, 2007

Again I have no knitting news, except I did wind three skeins of yarn into center pull balls today. That's it, I got nothin' else. How pathetic is this? Where do the days go?

I have decided that I am going to stop working on my sweater for now and concentrate on sock knitting. I have joined the Rockin' Sock Club from BMFA and also the sock club from The Loopy Ewe. I just can't get into my sweater now. I have a good reason, but it is pretty catty and I need to work it through. I know I shouldn't compare myself to other knitters, but this one in particular just takes the fun out of knitting this sweater. I will finish it someday, and I know I will love it.

We are going to Milwaukee again for two more Brewer games. I hope they win. We are staying at a hotel with an indoor water park so the kids are very excited. That is what we will be doing all day Saturday before the game and on Sunday morning. I hope to figure out my new camera and what I am doing wrong. I just can't get the pictures onto this blog!!

Have a good weekend and happy knitting.

No comments: