Saturday, April 07, 2007

Secret Pal 10

I got my package today from my secret pal. This is the first time I have done secret pal. I also bought a new camera today, and the battery is charging, so I will post a picture of my wonderful goodies as soon as I can. I got a cute Easter Bunny toy, some great smelling lotion, a wonderful skein of sock yarn, and a cute matchbook flower garden. You take the "match" sticks out and plant them! Isn't that a cute idea? Thanks SP10 for all my wonderful stuff.

The kids and I just got back from seeing "Blades of Glory". We all thought it was hilarious!! Some parts were a bit over Patrick's head, which I am glad!! If you like Will Farrell then you will love this movie!! Tom went to Milwaukee yesterday with some friends to attend a Brewer's game at noon today. He called and said it was freezing down there!! We had snow this morning!! It think it is colder for Easter than it was at Christmas!!

Okay, so I ripped out my Monkey sock and started over. I have cast on both socks and am going to do the pattern toe-up on size 0 Addi's. Hopefully I will like the fit. Size 2 was just too big, so maybe I will do size 1 for the calf part. Pictures to follow soon!!

No comments: