Friday, April 20, 2007

OFF FOR THE WEEKEND

We are going to Milwaukee for the weekend to take in two Brewer's games. The kids are very excited. I think we'll try and get to the Milwaukee Zoo tomorrow too. The weather is suppose to be beautiful!! Finally!

I am still plugging away at my sweater back, and hopefully will be finished in time for class on Tuesday. I have started a mitered square blanket too, and is that ever fun!! I made a Crayon Box Jacket a few years ago, and I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. These mitered squares are addicting.

If anyone out there in blogland has any sock yarn bits and pieces that they would like to donate to my blanket project, you can email me at jaciquigleyATcharterDOTnet and I will give you my snail mail address. I would appreciate it very much. Check out Shelly's blog to see the inspiration for this project. The link is at the right of my post. I am still trying to figure out how to make links in my posts, again, I am a bit of a computer incompetent. I think I have come a long way since I started blogging six months ago!!

Well, I'm off to finish up some laundry and get packed. Oh yeah, I forgot one other thing! Send good thoughts for my oldest son. He has been struggling with some issues and he isn't gaining weight but losing!! He has lost 12 pounds! At 5'8" he only weighs 95 lbs. We are taking him off one of his medications to see if that helps, seeing another doctor today before we leave, and just trying to get him to eat high calorie foods. Keep us in your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it.

Have a good weekend and Happy knitting!!

No comments: