Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after.....


We had a very nice Thanksgiving. I am so tired today! My friend Sandy and her boyfriend, Greg came over early in the afternoon and stayed until late last night. The kids were wonderful and I think Grant appreciated being home and not having a lot of extra people in the house. Greg brought fireworks and the kids loved that. Let's just say I'm glad the Sheriff's department didn't show up!!!! Very nice display and it wasn't even 4th of July. Last night Maggie went to stand in line at Best Buy with her friends Zac and Lexi. Zac wanted to get a computer when the store opened at 4 this morning. I haven't talked to her yet because I'm guessing she's still sleeping.

Today Tom and I are going to buy a new Christmas tree. It is an artificial one that already has lights on it. Sandy works at a flower shop and is going to give us a good deal. :)
Tonight we are going out to dinner at The Creamery with Sandy and Greg and our neighbors Tom and Darla. It will be fun. They have wonderful food!!! A friend of Tom's bought the Creamery a few months ago with his brother and it is fun to run into him when we are there. He lives two weeks in California and two weeks here.

Well, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving (here in the US) and gets a lot of knitting time in over the weekend. I finished my cowl and am loving it!!!! Happy knitting!

No comments: