Sunday, May 10, 2009

FIBER PURCHASES.......

I was able to get some fun yarn and roving while I was in St. Louis on my Spring Fling adventure. I also won a skein of yarn from Claudia, The Wollmeise.

We were given three patterns for attending The Fling: Highland Fling Socks, by Wendy Johnson, Nebula Sock Pattern from Cookie A, and Nicholetta from Laura Nelkin. I bought some Handmaiden Casbah, and also some of their Cashmere and Silk yarn. A skein of Perchance to Knit and Two rovings: One from Enchanted Knoll Farms and one from Yarn Love. If you want to see these companies check out The Loopy Ewe.



More pictures of my recent purchases from Shepherd's Harvest:
Yarn and a pattern from Briar Rose, roving from Briar Rose, some angora fiber, roving from Frabjous Fibers(the red/orange), and roving from Cloudlover(greenish).

I have a lot of projects lined up to do. Now I just have to find the time to get them done. Did you know I also scrapbook? Yes, and I have years of catching up to do for my kids books!!

I guess I need to learn to balance everything. Maybe I'll set a timer during the day and do my housework for a bit, scrapbook for a bit, housework, knit, housework, spin, etc. We'll see how that goes. :)

1 comment:

A :-) said...

Oh, I LOVE Briar Rose!! And look at all that roving you got, just proving my new motto: "There is always more fiber." :-D Have fun - can't wait to see all the yarn you spin!