Friday, May 02, 2008

Still here....

I haven't posted in a month. It's not that I haven't been knitting, I have been. I need to bind off a sock and then I'll post a picture. I'm not sure, but I just haven't felt like blogging. I am reading blogs everyday, but my blogging mojo is just not here.

I'm recovering from my surgery as expected. I did too much after the first two weeks and had a bit of a set back. I really tire easily, so I am trying to rest. I'm still a mom, so the kids and their schedules keep me busy. The other night I was in bed at 8:00! As soon as I am done posting this, I'll be going to bed. I am tired tonight. Maggie is playing softball again this spring and Patrick is playing baseball. It is a busy time of year for our family. Last weekend we went to Milwaukee to watch the Brewer's play the Florida Marlin's. The boys didn't want to go to the game on Saturday night, so I stayed at the hotel with them. It was a good idea, because when I snuggled into read my book, I fell asleep for a couple hours. The boys were great and watched a movie.

This cold, rainy, and snowy spring really stinks. I really need the sun to shine! It is starting to get me down. Maybe that's why I don't feel like knitting much. I just can't seem to manage much joy from anything right now. It's stressful with two teenagers and an almost 11 year old. I know that when I have more energy things will get better. Okay, so sorry for this lack luster post. Anyone out there have any ideas to cheer me up? Good kid stories, jokes, etc.? Pet stories? Funny husband/significant other stories? I could use a good laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! Happy Knitting!

~Laura