Wednesday, February 13, 2008

YES, THERE HAS BEEN KNITTING....

I have been knitting, just not blogging or taking pictures. I have started my Diva sweater and started another pair of mittens. My arthritis is really acting up so I haven't knit for a few days. I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow I can do some more knitting and perhaps get some pictures taken.

My husband gave me my Valentine's gift tonight. He bought me a sterling silver Green Bay Packer watch. It is really pretty. I had a wish list of several items at my favorite jewelry store, Williams Diamond Center, and this was on my list. I had some very reasonably priced items, starting at $54 and going all the way up to $3200. It doesn't hurt to dream does it? Well, the watch was at the lower end of the price list. I knew I wouldn't get any of the higher priced items, and that is okay. It was just fun going in and putting beautiful things on the list. I was happy that the watch was on sale. My husband is very good about gift giving. I guess I've trained him well :)

This weekend Maggie has a two day volleyball tournament up in the Twin Cities. We will be going up Saturday morning. Our hotel is in Eden Prairie and I'm hoping we will have some time to go to the Mall of America. I love to look at the shoes at Nordstrom's.

Okay, I'm tired so I'm going to get to bed. Happy knitting!!

No comments: