Saturday, July 12, 2008

Update...

I had an MRI done yesterday on my shoulder. I have bursitis and a tear in my rotator cuff. I was give a cortisone shot and will do some physical therapy. The doctor said I will need to have surgery, but hopefully not for a few years. I am very thankful for that. I've had enough surgeries to last for awhile!!! I'm still not knitting a lot so really have nothing new to share.

Maggie had fun at her friend's cabin last weekend, but ended up with a concussion and whiplash from tubing behind the boat. She was launched into the air and landed so hard that it knocked the wind out of her in addition to the other stuff. She has to take it easy for two weeks. She will be going to volleyball camp on the 20th for four days, then home for three days and off to YMCA camp on the 27th for a week. I'm thankful that she is doing better. She doesn't like having to stay home and relax, but if she wants to recover quickly and go to her camps, she must.

I'm off to check emails and then bed.

No comments: