Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tom wanted me to post a different "elf" because he was a girl in the last one. So here it is

I am done decorating for Christmas. Yeah!! My cards will be ready to send out by Friday and next week will be for baking and getting ready for my family on Dec. 22.

Tom's mom will be going to the nursing home tomorrow. She is walking with a walker now and is feeling better. We are thankful for each day we have with her. The doctor doesn't know how much longer we have with her, but we are hopeful that it is a few more months. I actually started a baby sweater over the weekend. It is for my great-nephew, Bruce, and I was hoping to give it to him for Christmas, but I'm not going to stress over getting it done by then. I will probably have more time during the kids Christmas break to get some knitting done.

We may not have all of Tom's family here for Christmas Eve after all. Some of us got together last Saturday night at a niece's house, so we may just go to church and have dinner with just the five of us. That sounds nice right now. Okay, I'm off to get some much needed sleep. Happy knitting!!

No comments: