Friday, May 11, 2007

No New Knitting...in other words, a bad blogger.

I haven't done much knitting lately. Where does the time go? Miss Maggie tore a ligament in her "good ankle" in phy.ed yesterday!!! Some other student tripped her and tackled her while they were playing "touch" football!!! This same student hurt two other kids before Maggie and was still allowed to continue to play!! I am pretty angry about the whole thing. She will be out of phy.ed as well as softball for another two weeks at least. She is now using crutches to walk. The left ankle that she sprained 10 days ago is better but getting sore using it to support her walking now. I think she needs to take a year off from sports to let herself continue to grow and not get hurt. The dr. thinks she is growing so fast that her muscles and tendons, etc. can't keep up with the bone growth and this makes her more likely to get hurt.

My Patrick turns 10 tomorrow!! I can't believe how fast these past 10 years have gone. All my babies are in double digits now!! Hard to take sometimes. I hope you all have a great Mother's Day (if you are moms). Happy knitting!!

No comments: